Tuesday, September 25, 2012

'Fear'y tale


Every day from morning to night
I find myself in the fear's sight

Stalking me wherever I go
All the time makes me feel low

An enemy I want to get rid of asap
Can't I have for once a peaceful nap?

Since childhood it's been holding me back
One and only reason why I am such a slack

With zero pros & infinite cons
When I think of it the courage is gone

My fear is a mountain ,my courage a pea
Fear is what I everywhere see

When I face the world my fear is at its peak
Making me go weak ,courage is what  I seek

Tired of fearing one day I screamed
"Get off my back, u bad dream"

That day I screamed  with all my might
At last Fear dissolved  & I felt so light!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hrithik Roshan vs katrina kaif

Hrithik Roshan or Katrina Kaif? who's your pick? Both perfectly nail down the looks part and have illustrious Bollywood career. but wh...